APPLICATIONS: Visa Information
Interns who are successfully approved for this program need to have/obtain Business Visa (F Visa).
For further information about the visa application please contact the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country.
We make getting your Chinese visa easy and hassle-free, and we pay your visa application fee! Just send us your completed visa application and your passport at your cost, and then we will make all of the arrangements and ship you your passport with your new Chinese visa!
- If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, your visa application may be delayed or rejected.
- We recommend you have your visa ready at least one month prior to departure.
- If you go to Hong Kong or Macau before/after the Program, we will recommend that you obtain double/multiple visa.
- Visa Officers are empowered to make the final decision on the validity and duration of stay and times of visa entry and may require that applicants provide relevant documents. Please note that we, Beneath the Tree International, have no control or power over the granting of visas.
- Any person suffering from a mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.
- All regulations are subject to change without notice.
Guidelines for Interns Who Apply for Visa in the United States | F-Visa (Business Visa)
Business Visa (F Visa) is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no more than six months.
You need the following documents for visa application:
- Your Passport:
Your valid passport with at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page.
One completed Visa Application Form (First time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, shall write down his Chinese name in the application form and submit his original Chinese passport and the photocopy of the information page of the passport. Applicant who was formerly Chinese and has acquired a new US passport, if there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, shall submit his old US passport and the photocopy of the Chinese visa).
Normally the duration of stay of "F" visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If your program is longer than 30 days please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when you submit your application.
One recent photo (taken by professional passport services) of 2x2 square inch (color) glued or stapled on the application form.
- Invitation Letter (We will provide invitation letter from the hosting companies/schools in China):
Visa Notifications Form from an authorized Chinese Unit, or invitation letters from the host company, meeting or exhibition organizers in China, or an introduction letter from applicant's US company,