English Teaching & Cultural Immersion for 12 months in and around the beautiful resort town of Weihai and/or Yantai, China. Teachers will teach 26 hours a week in peak season and 20 hours in regular season in the one of the most prestigious schools in Shandong province affiliated with largest English teaching education group in the world.
Teachers are given the freedom and are encouraged to explore and develop their teaching styles. Support and professional development is provided to improve skills and provide ideas for the classroom. As a foreign teacher you gain experience teaching and living abroad while providing wonderful opportunities for Chinese students to experience a new culture and to learn from a native speaker.
This is a great program for recent graduates who want to gain substantial teaching experience, immerse themselves in a new culture and language, enhance their resumes, make international connections, and experience living abroad.
If you are successfully approved for the Program, you will need to complete the following:
- Initial deposit of US $300 (non-refundable) to secure your position. You may also pay in full at this time.
- Final Payment - must be paid in full 30 days prior to program start date. Payment options include: Visa, Master Card, Discover, Certified Check, or Money Order (made payable to Beneath the Tree International Inc.). Payment must be made in US dollars.
- Terms & Conditions/Release and Agreement document with your signature. To download your pdf copy of this document click here >>
- Applying for Chinese visa (F-Visa). For more visa information please click here >>
- Passport (If you do not have one, please obtain it asap!). For more US passport information please click here >>
- Health/ Travel Insurance, that covers the entire duration of the program. Copy must be submitted to Beneath the Tree International >>
- A Copy of your Health/Physical exam must be submitted to Beneath the Tree International. For a Health/Physical form click here >>
- Book your flight and then submit your flight itinerary to Beneath the Tree International >>